Thursday, August 20, 2009

One Month Old!



Happy Birthday to Sam! I can't believe he is already one month old. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday we were at Woman's Hospital and other days I can't remember what I did before he got here. He is such a good baby and is a strong little boy! For the past week or two when we put him on his belly for some "tummy time" he will lift his head and turn from side to side. He also likes to show me how strong he is when I try to burp him on my shoulder. He just won't lay that head down and has to keep looking around. He has also become much more alert and stays awake between some of his feedings during the day. I can't wait to see how his little personality develops in the coming months. Happy Birthday sweet boy, we love you!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little man! Such a big boy already sitting alone in his chair! I love you Sam!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie!!!! I miss him and I've never even met him :) Aunt Bekah loves you Sam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, you are such a cutie and Lili loves you so much!

    ReplyDelete