Yesterday was Adam's 26th birthday and Sam and I had a great time celebrating with him. Bobi kept Sam on Friday so she brought him to meet me, Adam, Amanda and Banks at Primos for lunch.
Adam and I met at Shapley's after work on Friday for a delicious dinner - we ate wayyy too much! We got home and finished off the night playing with Sam and eating the red velvet cupcakes I made Thursday night. Tonight, Adam's mom cooked dinner for everybody and we watched the Ole Miss game. Good thing the Rebels pulled off a victory for Adam's birthday or he would have been really sad!
Sam and the Birthday Boy
My two favorite Rebels
We had a great weekend celebrating Adam's birthday. We are so thankful to have such a wonderful husband and daddy and we look forward to MANY more birthday with you! We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment