Friday, March 25, 2011

Sam's New Hobby

Sam has taken up vacuuming...ALL.THE.TIME. :)


This new interest of his came about after he saw Ms. Jan vacuum around our house. He started by using any push toy he could find and pretending it was a vacuum. This got me thinking that if there is a man on this earth that enjoys vacuuming then I should probably encourage and nurture this "hobby" -- right? ;) So I did what any of you would have done and went out to get the poor little guy a real vacuum. It lives in his bedroom closet and comes out at least once a day. I'm pretty sure that watching him vacuum and squat to get under the furniture is one of the funniest things I have seen lately. I'm thinking he will make a really good husband if he keeps this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment