Thursday, May 5, 2011

Big Smile, Big Heart, Big Boy.....

BIG BROTHER!!!



Sam is very excited to finally be able to announce to everyone that he is going to be a big brother! Baby Milner #2 is due November 24, 2011 - Thanksgiving Day!
We went to the doctor a few weeks ago and took our little man with us.


We got this sweet little snapshot while we were there and were so thankful to hear a precious, strong heartbeat. I'm pretty sure nothing in the world beats that sound..whether it's your first or fifth baby.

Sam has been very interested in my belly lately and keeps saying he wants the baby to get out. I've been trying to explain to him that the baby has to live in my stomach for a while so it can grow and get big enough to come play. He loves it when we see other babies so I know he is going to be a wonderful big brother. I can't wait to see my two babies together in a few months. We ask for your prayers for a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy and look forward to finding out if Baby Milner is a boy or girl the end of June - so stay tuned!

I have to leave you with this conversation between me and Adam and Sam the other day when we were riding in the car. Adam and I couldn't stop laughing...

Me: Sam, do you think you are going to have a brother or a sister?

Sam: No....

Me: Do you think it is a brother?

Sam: No...

Me: Do you think it is a sister?

Sam: Yes, sister!

Me: If you have a sister will you love her and always take care of her?

Sam: Yes, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment