Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One Month Old!

I'm sure I sound like a broken record but where DOES the time go? We are having so much fun with our newest family member and for some reason the second time around things have been easier in many ways. I guess we knew more of what to expect and even those things I might have forgotten from Sam came back to me quickly.


What has Jack been up to lately?


*He is eating 3-4 oz every three hours during the day and will go for a four or five hour stretch at night. I usually feed him around 11:00 p.m., again at 4:00 a.m. and by his next feeding, around 7:00 or 7:30 a.m., my other friend is awake and we start our day.


*He is starting to stay awake more during the day and really looking around. I can't wait until we get a smile out of this little boy!


*He is struggling with reflux like his big brother did. You can just watch his face and tell when he is hurting - it breaks my heart. We recently went to the doctor and she put him on Zantac. Hoping it brings him some relief.


*He is a strong little boy and loves to pick up his head from side to side when we have "tummy time."


*He is wearing a size 1 diaper and 0-3 month clothes.


*He doesn't really love his paci and I usually have to hold it in his mouth for a while to get him to hang on to it. If he is anything like Sam then his love for his paci will come later.



We love you, Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment