Today's the day!! Sam's first day of four-year-old preschool.
Sam's Doodlebug carpool tag. #75.
Sam's school bag.
The sign that made me cry last night while I was making it. I can't believe the time has flown by so quickly.
Look how handsome my four-year-old looks!
SO excited that today is the first day of school!!
School bag...check! Carpool tag..check!
Let's go, Mom!
But wait! We can't leave without hugging our buddy Rusty and telling him goodbye.
My view from the carpool pickup line today.
I have never had a three hour span of time go by as slowly as it did today while Sam was at school. I dropped Sam off in the carpool line around 8:45 this morning and Jack and I were lined back up at 11:45 waiting anxiously to pick him up and hear all about his day. He reported that his first day was great and he was looking forward to going back on Wednesday. Here's to a great year of preschool!







No comments:
Post a Comment