Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sam's School Halloween Party

Today was Sam's school Halloween party.


They started off the festivities with a parade around the church.  All of the kids wore their costumes and they went through the church offices with paper bags to trick-or-treat.


My sweet soldier


Mrs. Walker and Mrs. Cathy were dressed as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  Too funny!



After the parade, everybody went back to their classrooms for a party.


Sam's class worked on a fall wreath while they were eating their party snacks.


The finished product.  Isn't it pretty?


Ray, Gavin & Sam

I had such a fun time with Sam at his party and am so thankful I have a flexible job that allows me to leave work and be with my boys for these special events.  I was about to leave the party and when I went to tell Sam bye he looked up and said, "Thanks for coming to my party mama.  I'm glad you were here."  These days are fleeting and there is no where else I would rather be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment