Monday, December 23, 2013

It's a.....


...very healthy...


...GIRL!!!!

I cannot begin to express the shock and excitement I felt when the sonographer revealed the gender of this sweet baby.  It was very emotional for me!  What a special day to find out about my precious Morgan on my grandfather Morgan's birthday.  I was so relieved to know that she was healthy and growing right on schedule.  What a blessing!


The boys were staying with Lili this morning while they all thought I was working for a while.  Adam and I had decided to keep our appointment a secret so we could surprise everyone with the gender around Christmas.  I left the doctor's office and went shopping for a few girl items to use to share our good news with family tonight and tomorrow.  This is a picture of Morgan's first dress I bought her.  She will look great in it next Thanksgiving!

Tonight, we went out to eat with Lili & Shuffie and handed them a bag to open with a pink bow headband in it.  They couldn't believe it!!  Tomorrow night we will share the good news with Adam's family at their Christmas celebration.  So thankful for the blessing of another healthy baby!  We can't wait to meet you Morgan Marie!

No comments:

Post a Comment