Today was a very special day for our family. Our sweet girl, Morgan, was baptized this morning at our church.
Two handsome brothers all dressed up for church.
Morgan wore the same gown I wore when I was baptized 29 years ago. How special!
Another special touch was made possible by Sandra Ashford. We took the dress to her for some neck alterations and she was also able to embroidery my name and Morgan's name and our birth dates on the slip of the dress. It will be such a special keepsake and something I hope we continue to pass down through the family.
I have certainly been blessed with more than I deserve. These three angels have my heart!
And their Daddy is pretty awesome, too. I'm so thankful for our family.
Shuffie, Lili and Morgan
Best buddies
Shuffie, Lili, Morgan, Carlin, Adam, Jack, Sam and Meme
Carlin, Adam, Bobi, Morgan, Jack and Sam
Sarah, Morgan, Jack and Sam
Pops, Shuffie, Lili, Carlin, Morgan, Adam, Jack and Sam
Bobi, Adam, Carlin, Morgan, Mimi, Jack and Sam
Our sweet family friend, Rev. Vickie White, baptized Morgan.
Dr. Bob Rambo, the lead pastor at CUMC, poured the water for Morgan's baptism.
Vickie baptizing our sweet girl.
Lili, Amy, Patty, Carlin, Sarah and Vickie
We were very thankful to have so many precious friends and family join us to witness this special day for our family.
The lady of honor being carried out of the church so we could go to the luncheon that was held in her honor.
We had a luncheon at Pop Pop and Bobi's house immediately following the church service.
The cake was beautiful and delicious!
We couldn't be more proud of her. What a blessing!
We were showered with gifts and so much love today as we promised in front of family and friends to raise our precious daughter in a Christian home. I am so very thankful to the Lord for giving us this incredible gift and I look forward to raising her to know Him, love Him and serve Him. I'm so thankful for all three of our sweet babies today and everyday. We have been blessed!



































No comments:
Post a Comment