Friday, May 8, 2015

Morgan's One Year Checkup

This morning I took Morgan for her one year checkup with Dr. Adcock.  She weighed 21.6 lbs (56th percentile) and was 30.5 in. long (90th percentile).  It looks like she might be a tall, skinny girl!
 
Dr. Adcock thought she looked great and was right on track developmentally.  He noticed her eczema patches and the places she had been scratching on her face, arms, and behind her ears.  He told us to try a dose of children's Zyrtec every night before bed, and also use the steroid cream when necessary to try and keep her from itching.  Bless her heart, I'm afraid I shared the eczema gene with her.  Hopefully she will grow out of it in a few years like I did. 
 
Unfortunately, she had to get two shots and have her finger pricked for blood work.  She wasn't a fan of either and when the nurse put the band aid on her finger she stopped crying for just a minute, looked at me and then started crying again when she looked back at the band aid.  I guess it made her sad to think about it again!  ;)
 
Thankful for another good checkup for my healthy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment