Monday, July 20, 2009

He is HERE!

What an eventful day it has been!! We got to the doctor this morning at 9:00 and quickly found out that not only was my blood pressure sky high but I was in labor! Dr. Cole said to go straight over to Woman's hospital and get checked in and she would see us in a little while. Around 11:30 she got there and broke my water and the pace definitely picked up then. It seemed like forever waiting on the anesthesiologist but she finally arrived and boy was I glad to see her face. I got my epidural around 12:30 and Samuel Edward Milner entered this world at 1:29 p.m. He weighed 6 lb. 10 oz. and was 20 inches long. It was absolutely amazing and I was so happy to see my sweet boy's face and hear his cry. There was no stopping this little guy and I was so thankful for a quick and easy delivery.

Welcome to the world sweet boy!


Sweet kisses


The face of a PROUD daddy - I love these two boys!!




No comments:

Post a Comment