
Happy New Year! We had a pretty low key New Years Eve - Chinese takeout and watching the ball drop on T.V. (eastern time - we were fast asleep by the real 12:00!). It was still a great one because I was with my three favorite boys. As I think back on 2009, of course only one thing really stands out in my mind, the very thing that I think will make it forever stand out as one of the best years of my life - Sam's birth. While I don't think 2010 will top 2009, I am sure that it will be a great one! We would like to wish everyone a healthy and Happy New Year!
Wow Sam has grown so much! You are doing such a great job with him, Carlin, you should be so proud! He is eating and sleeping so well, so impressive! Thanks for keeping the blog up, I love reading it and seeing all of the new pictures! Love to all of you!!
ReplyDelete