This morning Lili and I loaded up the boys and headed downtown to visit my office. We were supposed to go a few weeks ago so I could introduce Jack to everybody but we all got sick and didn't make it.
Sam had really been looking forward to "working" so I grabbed him some paper and a pen when we got there and he went to town.
He had a few important calls to make while we were there...
...but baby Jack wasn't up for working today. He played with Mrs. Marilyn for a little while and then got cozy in her arms and took a long nap. He loved her!
After Sam finished up some of his work, we decided it was time for a lunch break. I went downstairs and got us his favorite - Chick-fil-A - and brought it back to the office for us to eat together. After lunch he enjoyed walking around and talking to everyone and even took a special trip with Mrs. Marilyn to get a sucker from the bank and a balloon from the florist downstairs. What a treat!!
Today I'm feeling extra thankful to work at such a family-friendly place. They were all so sweet to the boys and I was so happy to get to show Sam my office. I think it really helped him understand where I am going when I tell him I have to go to work for a little while. Too bad these sweet boys can't come along with me every day!!
Today I'm feeling extra thankful to work at such a family-friendly place. They were all so sweet to the boys and I was so happy to get to show Sam my office. I think it really helped him understand where I am going when I tell him I have to go to work for a little while. Too bad these sweet boys can't come along with me every day!!


No comments:
Post a Comment