Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lili's Birthday Party

Tonight after Sam's T-Ball practice we met Lili, Shuffie & Meme at Miller's Grill for Lili's early birthday celebration.


After a yummy dinner, we all came back to our house for play time, presents, and pie.  Chocolate pie is Lili's favorite!


Lili with her two favorite little boys.


She had a good little guy to help her blow out all of her candles! ;)

We had SUCH a fun night celebrating our sweet Lili.  I have been blessed to have her in my life for twenty-seven years.  God sure knew exactly what he was doing when he made her my mom.  He ensured that I wouldn't go a single day without unconditional love, prayers and a best friend that has been such an example of the kind of mother I always want to be to my boys.  Happy Birthday, Lili!!  We can't wait to celebrate many more with you and in the words of our sweet Sam, "Lili, I love you so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment