Monday, May 13, 2013

Last Day of Mother's Morning Out 2013

How is it possible that today is already the last day of Mother's Morning Out?  Wasn't it just January...the day I dropped my babies off for the first time and felt an enormous knot in my stomach?  I knew it was the perfect thing for both of them but that didn't make letting go that day any easier!


Fast forward four months and my two handsome loves are dressed and ready to go to their last day of Mother's Morning Out this Spring.


Happy boys!


Sam's "Craft of the Day"


Sam's Mother's Morning Out Diploma


Sam's name tag that was on his "cubby" in his classroom.


Mrs. Judy and Mrs. Tracy made this precious album full of photos of Sam throughout the semester.


I love the picture in the front of me and Sam on the first day of school.  



Jack also got a photo album from JuJu, Jan and Tia.  How sweet!




In celebration of the last day of school, the boys and I met Lili at the Flowood park for a Chick-fil-A picnic and some play time after I picked them up from school.


So thankful my boys had such a great semester at Mother's Morning Out.  It's amazing how much they've grown and learned in these four short months!

No comments:

Post a Comment