Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Tiger Tour 2013



Last night Sam went with Lili and Shuffie to the Ag Museum. The LSU Tiger Tour was making a stop in Jackson and Lili got Adam's blessing to take his little Ole Miss Rebel son to a purple and gold event.  I was shocked! ;)

Little did Lili know that her innocent dinner with Sam and Shuffie would turn into quite a public display.  She and Sam went over to have their picture made with head coach Les Miles before the program started and the local news just happened to capture them on camera.  I was getting dressed for work this morning when Mrs. Marilyn called and said, "I just saw Sam and Lisa on the news!"  I thought she was joking, given the fact that she knew this Rebel child was attending an LSU event, but after a few clicks on the computer I realized she wasn't kidding.  Sam and Lili are famous now! They made the news last night and this morning in a clip that talked about Les Miles making a trip to Jackson.  Lili was able to secure a copy of the video for us to keep for posterity. ;)  So glad a few of my favorite people had a fun and memorable night together!

No comments:

Post a Comment