Monday, July 1, 2013

Mrs. Cook

Today was a very special day.  Although we were sad Lili was sick, I was thrilled that sweet Mrs. Cook was finally able to spend some time with my boys and keep them while I was at work.  She has been a special family friend for longer than I have been alive and she even kept me some when I was a little girl.  


When I arrived to pickup the boys at the end of the day she had a information sheet on each one of them that was so detailed I felt like I hadn't missed any part of their day.  How wonderful!


It was truly a blessing that she was so willing to keep them on such short notice.  She definitely saved the day for us!  The boys had a great time with her and I'm hoping they can go play with her again one day soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment