This morning Sam and I went to see Dr. Sherwood for his four-year-old checkup. He weighed 39 lbs and was 41.5" tall. Dr. Sherwood talked to him for a little while to find out things he had learned to do lately. He told her how he could dress himself and ride a bike, how much he loved to play ball and that he would be starting preschool the end of August. I talked to her about trying to give him some peanut butter before school starts so we can find out for sure if he is allergic or not. She said that it would be a good idea to try it but to make sure we had some Benadryl nearby just in case. She thought he looked great and told him he didn't have to get any shots at this checkup so he was thrilled!
After we finished at the doctor, Sam and I went out for a lunch date. Since he had been so good at the doctor I told him he could choose the place. He wanted to go to "Old McDonald's." I loved the special time with my big boy and am so thankful for a healthy, growing boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment