Friday, February 14, 2014

Sam's School Valentine's Day Party

This morning, Sam had a Valentine's Day party at school.  I was in charge of the party, which meant I had to come up with a craft for the kids to do before they ate.  All of the kids made a card they could take home to their parents.  It had a heart on the front and we glued pieces of different colored tissue paper inside the heart.  It said, "I love you to pieces!" across the front.  They turned out really cute and the kids had fun making them.  


Sophia, Sam & Kate


My sweet Valentine enjoying his party snacks.


Sam with a few of his classmates:
Cole, Sam, Gavin, Ray & Kate


Sam made this Doodlebug bag to hold all of the Valentine's cards his friends passed out.  I love it!


Sam took Ninja Turtle Valentine's cards for his friends.  We attached suckers to each one and he signed his name on them all by himself.  Didn't he do a great job?!


A yummy box of chocolates from his teachers, Mrs. Walker & Mrs. Cathy.  

The party was a success and all of the kids had so much fun exchanging cards with their friends.  I'm so glad I was able to help out and enjoy this time with Sam and his friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment