It's hard to believe that this sweet lady is already a month old today! Isn't it funny that a month of pregnancy crawls by at such a slow pace but the time after the baby arrives goes by way too fast?!
What has Morgan been up to lately?
*She is eating 3-4 ounces every three hours during the day and will go a bit longer (4-5 hours) between feedings during the night. What a good sleeper we have!
*She is wearing a size newborn diaper and is in newborn and 0-3 month clothes.
*She has started staying awake a little more during the day and we love getting to see her pretty eyes. The boys especially love when she is awake because they want so badly to talk to her and hold her. I would already be a very rich lady if I had a dollar for every time they asked to hold her! They are such good big brothers.
*She isn't any different from our other two babies with respect to reflux, though. She has been on Zantac for a little while and I'm thinking the next step will be Prevacid. She has been sleeping at night on an incline in the nap nanny and that has helped give her some relief instead of laying flat on her back.
*She has a really strong neck and will be holding her head up on her own before we know it.
*She doesn't care for a paci at all nor does she show any interest in sucking her thumb. Sam was immediately a paci guy but it took Jack a while to decide between a paci and his thumb. After living through both, it was certainly easier to toss the paci so I'm hoping she chooses that over her thumb.
*She has a cry on her that sounds nothing like the boy cries I've heard in the past. It is almost a squeal! I guess that means she is going to be all girl, except for the fact that she cannot stand for me to put a headband/bow on her head. We're going to have to work on that!
We love you, Morgan!


No comments:
Post a Comment