Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve


We had a relaxing Christmas Eve celebration at home tonight, just our little family of six.  I made a big pot of taco soup and we watched Christmas shows and played until bedtime.
 
 
This sweet bundle of love is by far the BEST gift that will be under our tree this year.


 
Morgan was all dressed up in her Christmas pajamas, bib and bow.  How festive!
 

Earlier this month, we took the kids to Fat Cat Ceramics and got their hand/foot prints on this plate.  I added some paint to make Jack's hand into Santa Clause, and Sam and Morgan's feet in reindeer.  Our "Cookies For Santa" plate turned out so cute and we were so excited to get to use it tonight!
 
 
After everybody was asleep in their beds,  Santa came by to drop off some presents and have a quick snack of milk and cookies.  He really enjoyed Lili's M&M cookies!
 
 
Rusty had to check out all of the loot from Santa. 


I know everybody will be thrilled to see all off the new toys when they wake up in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment