What has Jack been up to lately?
*He is wearing size 4 diapers, 18-24 month and some 2T clothes and a size 5 shoe.
*He is drinking (4) 6 oz bottles of formula every day and we will soon start working on the transition from bottles to cups and formula to whole milk. Big boy! He also still loves baby food and I'm totally fine with whatever makes him happy as long as he is eating healthy foods.
*He still only has two teeth but with all of the drool I've seen lately I'm guessing we will see a few more pearly whites before too long.
*He is a great, great sleeper. He goes to bed between 7:30-8:00 and will usually sleep until 8:00 the next morning, if not later. He is also a great napper and sleeps between two and three hours each afternoon.
*I love nighttime with this sweet little boy. He loves to cuddle and rock with me and I cherish this time we have together just the two of us. We listen to Praise Baby songs on my iPhone and he drifts off to sleep sucking his thumb.
*He is still crawling everywhere and thinking about pulling up. I don't think he intends to walk anytime soon, especially since he has a great big brother to bring everything he needs to him. ;)
*He makes this funny face where he crinkles his little nose and sniffs in and out real fast. It makes us laugh and reminds Lili of me when I would do the same thing as a baby.
*He knows the meaning of "no" and will usually stop what he is doing when I say it to him.
*He enjoys any kind of music, dances to just about anything and thinks it is the funniest thing ever to clap his hands together. I love the big grin that spreads across his face every time he claps.
*He loves to play ball and doesn't mind if he has to play by himself. He will take a ball and "throw" it, crawl after it and pick it up and repeat. This can keep him entertained for the longest time. Of course, Sam usually doesn't let him play by himself for long once he spots a ball going through the house.
It is truly amazing to watch Jack learn and grow each day. He is such a blessing to our family.
We love you, Jack!


No comments:
Post a Comment