Adam and I went Black Friday shopping together for the first time in 2008. He was pretty reluctant to go with me that first year but after only a few hours in he was hooked. We have made it a tradition each year since then to go, even if there isn't anything in particular we are looking for. We enjoy the time together and sometimes the people watching is the most entertaining part of our adventure.
Last year I missed out on the fun since we had a newborn at home, but Shuff was a good sport and went in my place to keep Adam company. It only took one time for Shuff to experience Black Friday and now he is hooked too! Since all three of us want to go together this year, Lili has volunteered to stay behind and keep the boys. I know that Sam will be just fine since he is used to spending the night with Lili & Shuffie, but tonight will be Jack's first overnight stay away from his own bed. Sam is so excited that his little brother is finally joining him for a sleepover and I know they will have a great time.
Thank you, Lili! You three don't have too much fun without us!!


No comments:
Post a Comment