My two weeks of no driving just ended and it was way past time for an adventure!
I loaded up everybody this morning to go on my first outing with all three kids by myself. We decided to go to the Flowood nature trail so the boys could play ball and we could walk and explore.
We used Morgan's stroller as our equipment cart.
She wasn't disturbed by the loud sounds of our ball playing. She slept right on through the excitement and enjoyed being strolled around.
We walked down to the area with the bird houses to take a rest on the steps and also went looking for turtles off the side of the pier. The boys loved looking for things in the water.
We couldn't stay too long, but I think the fresh air and the Frosty's we picked up on the way home did us all a world of good. I love the time I get to spend with these sweet kids!


No comments:
Post a Comment