Last week Jack decided he was ready to start using the potty instead of wearing a diaper. We had attempted to potty train him a few times this summer, but each time he would just tell us he wanted to keep wearing a diaper. I decided it would be best to not push him too hard since we were all still adjusting to life with a new baby. I was thrilled last week when it was finally his idea and I was very hopeful that this would be the last of our diaper wearing days. Sure enough, he has done fantastic in his big boy underwear and is only wearing a diaper when he sleeps.
We went to the store today and let him pick out a prize for doing such a great job. He was so proud of his new toys and we are so proud of him! Way to go, Jack!



No comments:
Post a Comment