Today was Jack's first day of Mother's Morning Out at Christ United Methodist Church for the 2014-2015 school year.
He looked absolutely precious and so grown up this morning!
Jack's teachers this year are Ms. Judy and Ms. Tracy. Sam was in their class his first year of Mother's Morning Out in 2013 and it was a relief for me and Jack to see familiar faces this morning when I dropped him off at his classroom.
Jack was a little apprehensive this morning before we went in to school. I tried to explain to him how much fun he would have and that he would get to make a really neat craft each day. My words didn't keep him from shedding a few tears, but he was all smiles at the end of the day and so proud of the pretty fish he had made.
He also colored a fish and made the whole thing purple for Lili, since she was picking him up from school. He was quick to tell her that he had made the fish her favorite color. Sweet boy!
I'm so glad Jack had a great first day of school. I know we will have a wonderful year full of fun and learning with Ms. Judy and Ms. Tracy, and I can't wait to see all of the fun things he will make each day.







No comments:
Post a Comment