Friday, November 7, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jack!

 
This cute guy woke up this morning as a three-year-old for the first time.  He was so excited to find the Ninja Turtle cake I made for him and his balloons and presents.
 
 
We went to get Jack's favorite breakfast, donut holes, after we dropped Sam off at school.
 
 
Jack was more than ready to open his presents from Mama, Daddy, Sam and Morgan as soon as Daddy got home from work.

 
New Ninja Turtle toys!

 
Sweet J - You are the life of the party in our family and always keep me on my toes.  You are a strong-willed little boy with a big heart.  You idolize your big brother and are such a good protector of your little sister.  You give the best hugs and kisses and are always saying things that make me laugh.  I can't imagine our family without you and I feel so blessed to be your mom.  We love you so much!  Happy 3rd Birthday, Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment