Time flies when you are having fun with two little boys! A week ago today we welcomed Jack into our family and have enjoyed every minute with him.
We went back to Woman's Hospital on Friday the 11th for Jack's outpatient weight check. He weighed 7 lbs. 7 oz. (his discharge weight) and still had some jaundice in his face caused by the bruising from delivery.
The jaundice has made him a little extra sleepy these days. His favorite place to snooze is on Daddy's chest.
He also wore his first piece of Rebel gear this week and I think he looks good in red and blue!
I have had the most fun watching these two boys together. Sam loves to hold Jack and has been so patient and understanding when I haven't been able to pay him as much attention as usual. I know he is probably disappointed that all Jack does is eat and sleep, but I have been reminding him that it won't be long before they will be running and playing ball together. Lots of fun times ahead!


No comments:
Post a Comment