Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day at the Zoo

Since the weather was so nice today, Adam, Didi and Bobi decided to take the boys to the Jackson Zoo for some fresh air and fun. Unfortunately, I had to stay behind and rest since we are trying to keep baby Jack in my belly for a little while longer.

"Come on Sammy, let's go check out the animals!"

These boys have fun wherever they go.

See you later, alligator!

I love your safari hat, Sammy!

Happy boy Hayes can't wait until he can run around with the big boys. It won't be much longer until his friend Jack arrives and they can have some fun of their own.

This little boy is his daddy's son...he runs wherever he goes!

Bobi showing the boys some of the animals.

The monkeys were Sam's favorite. Isn't he cute?

My sweet boy :)
Dad and Sam riding on the train.

I hate I missed such a fun day with my family but all of these great pictures made me happy to know that they had a good time. Next time Jack and I plan on tagging along! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment